We seek to minister to all ages through our programs here at Mt. Healthy Christian Church and to minister to our community and world through our Outreach programs.
We have several Bible Study groups that are held at times other than Sunday mornings.
As part of our call from God to make disciples, we share life together in small groups.
- Sunday School group is viewing and talking through Andy Stanley small group resources.
- Tuesday night group meets at 7:30 pm at Perkins on Hamilton Ave., and they are studying the Gospel of John.
- Wednesday night group is for men, and we meet at 6:30 pm at the church (in September, 2016 we’ll adjust our schedule).
- Women’s Fellowship meets the 1st Wednesday of the month at 10:30 am, and fellowship circles meet the 2nd Monday of the month at 7 pm and the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 10:30 am at the church.
- Men’s Fellowship meets for dinner on the last Monday of the month at 5:30 pm at Brotherton’s Restaurant on the corner of Hamilton and Compton Rds.
There are a variety of ways you can be part of our ministry here at Mt. Healthy Christian. Please share with one of our pastors or Leadership Team members how you would like to serve. Our members are also involved in a variety of outreach ministries in our community and world. Learn how you can be a part.